State Bank of India is all Set to recruit Aspirants for Clerk posts by Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, Mumbai. If you are looking for Government jobs in SBI then it might be a Best chance to grab. A graduate qualification from recognized university/ institute by Government of India are eligible to apply for the post. Please Read Full Details Below and Don’t forget to read Official notice before filling the application form.
An email and Phone Should be added in the Application Form to get the latest updates from a recruiter. Read official Notice Before filling Online Application.
Jobs Opportunity in State Bank of India details:
- Clerk – 8134
Aspirants age should be between 20 – 28 years (As on 01/01/2020)
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for PH.
- Graduation from recognised University/ Institute. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01/01/2020
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 750/-
SC/ST – No Fee
How To Apply:
- This is Online mode recruitment so you will have to fill online application, No other mode will be allowed in This recruitment.
- Please add a valid Email and Phone number in application form
- Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.sbi.co.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for SBI Recruitment 2020 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Please take a print out of Application Last Page
Form Submission Start Date: 03/01/2020
Form Submission Last Date: 26/01/2020
Official Web: Www.sbi.co.in