Rajasthan High Court, Bengaluru Is all Set to recruit Aspirants for Stenographer where is 434 posts is ready to be Filled. If You belong to Rajasthan and looking for a Government job then it would be a great chance for you. Senior Secondary Examination Passed from recognized university/ institute by the Government of India is eligible to apply for the recruitment. Please note that the Mode of application is online and It can be done via Official Website.
Aspirants need to Read official Notice carefully before taking any action towards fill the online application form. An email and Phone number should be added in the Application form to get the latest updates to form recruitment.
Jobs Opportunity in Rajasthan High Court details
- Stenographer – 434
18 – 40 years (as on 01/01/2021)
Senior Secondary Examination in Arts or Science or Commerce of the Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education or an Examination equivalent.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 600/-
SC/ST – Rs 400/-
How To Apply:
- Aspirants need to pay a visit to the official website or simply click on below link
- Fill Online application with complete details
- Add valid email and phone number in application form
- While you add data in application form, Please make sure that is correct as you will be not able to re-edit it later
- Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting hcraj.nic.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
- Print out of last submission page should be taken for future reference
- Admit Card details will be sent to either mail or phone number.
Form Submission Start Date : 30/01/2020
Form Submission Last Date : 28/02/2020
Last Date for Examination Fee Payment : 30/02/2020
Official Web : hcraj.nic.in